A landscaping accessory is any non-plant landscaping item that is used to provide visual interest for your garden. Careful selection and placement of accessories can bring harmony to your garden.
• Tree ties: are used to fasten or secure newly planted trees and shrubs to their stakes
• Tree stakes: are pointed sticks or posts that are pushed into the ground to support newly planted trees, shrubs, etc. Those stakes are made of wood, bamboo, metal etc.
• Tree guards: is a device used to protect the trunk of a tree from animal or mechanical injury
• Tree shelters: is used to protect young trees from browsing by herbivores
• Aluminum & stainless steel edge: it is used in a variety of applications from separating lawns from bed areas or as a bed divider separating mulch from flowers beds. It can also be used in conjunction with stone to be used as a pathway edging or as a maintenance edging around the perimeter of a building